Friday, December 16, 2011

New Location,New Name , Same great Pet Photography

Wow , its been a long time since I have updated this blog ! I some GREAT news that I would like to share with you !

In November 2011 , I opened a "people" photography studio in Belle Chasse and the name of my new studio is Blueberry Beignet Photography . With that , came alot of important decisions ...and one of them is to continue doing my pet photography ! The big difference , is that I will not be traveling with the RV pet studio anymore ..... however , I have it parked right next to the new studio in Belle Chasse and am utilizing its perfect set up for all of my pet photography . If you are interested in a Pet session ...please know that I am still the same photographer , and the pet studio and pet photography is the same as before !

Pet session fee is 20.00 and our pricing remains the same as before also , with packages starting at 49.95

Contact us at 504-393-5858 to schedule your pet session today ! Or you may email me at blueberrybeignet@bellsouth.net


No comments:

Post a Comment