Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Under the weather

Sorry the Blog has been a little slow this week . I have Bronchitis and its been kicking my butt ! After finally getting myself to the doctor yesterday , where I got a breathing treatment,chest ray, 2 shots, antibiotics and oral steroids I should be back and running full speed ahead in no time !

For now , dont forget about signing up to follow my blog so that you can be entered into the drawing on May 31st for a free photo key chain ! See details below . And remember to email me ( by clicking on the Email me button to the right ) so that I am sure to have your contact email in case you win ! Good Luck !!

Off to check in some pictures from a shoot a couple of weekends ago ... sick or not , the work still has to get done !

No comments:

Post a Comment